Monday, July 5, 2010

Some cool numbers

Sooo.... I have not lost any weight in the last week when I was traveling (Still weigh about 261). I never went over the 1400 calories while on my trip but I would assume I am most likely retaining some water from all the eating out (Sodium). But something kinda neat I can look back on is some interesting numbers...

My wife got the Gastro By-Pass about a year ago. we started to lose weight on the same day, I chose just calorie counting. Her Dr. has this cool machine that gives you a bunch of cool information about your body. Here are some before and after numbers on me.

Date:7/7/09
Lean Body Mass: 228.6
Fat Body Mass: 262.4
Dry Lean Mass: 59.7
BMI: 61.4
Fat %: 53.4

Date:7/5/10
Lean Body Mass: 188.1
Fat Body Mass: 74.3
Dry Lean Mass: 50.3
BMI: 32.8
Fat %: 28.3

I have almost lost a total of 200 pounds of FAT!!!! In dropping the weight that I did with minimal working out I have only lost 9 pounds of Dry Lean Mass. I am going to start up some PX90 I think to try to tone and tighten up some. I know I will most likely lose weight a bit slower, but oh well

~~Shack

No comments: